Advertising that's pull not push
What use is an 'impression' if it was a negative experience for your customer?
Good-Loop will never force someone to watch your ad. But if they choose to engage,
they get to give 50% of your ad money to their chosen charitable cause.
So you can collaborate with the people who matter to you, for just a few moments,
to do a little bit of good in the world together.
That's nice. But does it drive roi?
78% completed view rate
% watched for over 10 seconds
Video ads on the Good-Loop platform have an impressive completed view rate - which just shows the high level of engagement.
% of bought media seen by a human
Good-Loop ads are click-to-view which means you will never get charged for an ad that isn’t actually seen.
Good advertising is more effective
Opt-in Video Ads engage users eight times more than auto-play video ads.
Source: American Marketing Association
Memory responses are found to be 29% higher for ads involving physical interaction (eg. clicking).
64% of consumers cite shared values as the primary reason for their relationship to a brand
Source - Harvard Business Review
66% of people say they are willing to pay more for socially conscious brands.
how Good-Loop works, in 5 simple steps
1. The Good-Loop donation unit is displayed as a non-intrusive banner across our network of premium blogs and publications.
2. People see your brand logo and a shortlist of charities which they can choose to support by watching your ad.
3. They click on the banner and your branded video content begins to play fullscreen. At this point your viewer has opted-in to watch, they are engaged, rewarded and feeling positive.
4. After 15 seconds you pay for a completed video view. This 'unlocks' the donation function and the viewer can choose which charity they would like to donate to. 50% of your payment goes to charity, 40% to the content creator and 10% to Good-Loop.
5. After the video is complete, people can double their donation by clicking through to your website, using a voucher code at checkout or even sharing your video on social media.
Why not give it a go? All you need is a video
Send us a piece of branded video content and a description of
who your target market is, we'll do the rest.