We will respect and protect your privacy
- Your messages and other private content belong to you.
- We will never sell or give your private information to a third party without your agreement (unless we are required to do so by law).
- No Good-Loop employee will look at your private information, unless it's to fix an issue in the Good-Loop system. Our employees all sign non-disclosure agreements.
- Good-Loop will never send a message in your name or on your behalf. The only exception to that is when you explicitly ask Good-Loop to send tweets for you, e.g. if you set up an automatic hello message.
In using Good-Loop, you agree:
- Anonymous data is OK. We can use data from your account in anonymised analysis. For example, Good-Loop learns how to help you - that's one of its features! We may also publish anonymous statistics, such as "Good-Loop has generated £X million in donations last month". The anonymous data models that we create will be our property.
- We can contact you as part of the services we supply, e.g. to tell you about new features.
- If you submit content to a public part of the site then you grant us an open licence to use, reproduce, adapt and publish that content. An example would be posting a public comment on a blog we host. This does not affect private content, which remains private!
- Within a project, some information may be shared with your team-mates as part of Good-Loop's team support. But private messages are never shared.